In this video I am assembling the Crystal Oscillator Frequency Meter Kit I got from Banggood. It turns out to be a successful assembly, the kit works quite well.
In this InTheMail episode I receive the following items:
- AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz.
- Bluetooth CC2541 4.0 BLE UART Transceiver Serial Module (Texas Instruments).
- SPK-8615-A Bluetooth 4.0 Mono Audio Module with CSR8615.
- XS-3868 Stereo Bluetooth Module with Omnivision OVC3860.
- 1Hz-50MHz Frequency Meter Kit (7 segment LED display).
- LED POV Rotating Electronic Kit.
- Macro 58mm Filter Close Up Lens Set For Nikon D3000 D3100.
- 0.36 Inch Digital Voltmeter 0 – 200V 7-segment LED.
- SMA male to BNC male coaxial pigtail RG58.
- BR-2/3A Panasonic Lithium Battery.
This is a product unboxing of the Xiaomi Yi. A few words about the specs of this camera: It is using a Sony CMOS 16MP sensor with 155 degree wide angle lens, it’s capable of 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 120fps, come withs BT 4.0, Wifi. All this made possible by the Ambarella A7LS SoC.
Another VoltLog InTheMail, this time I receive the following items:
- ICR18650-26F 2600mAh 3.6V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
- NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
- 3S JST connector cable.
- DC-DC 0.9V-5V USB Output Charger Step Up Power Module.
- ESD Anti-Static Shielding ZIP LOCK Bags.
- Mifare RC522 RFID Induction Reader Module.
- 100 Pcs 0805 SMD LED Diode 5 Colors.
- Original Xiaomi 5000mAh Ultra-thin 9.9mm Power Bank.
- TI Precision Amplifier Quickstart Kit AMPQUICKKIT-EVM
OPA313, OPA314, OPA316, OPA170, OPA171, OPA172.
In this video I am switching my HP 3478A from 120V 60Hz AC to 230V 50Hz AC using the internal selection. I am also comparing some voltage and resistance measurements to my Keithley 175 and I realize the HP needs calibration if I am to trust it’s measurements. While I was inside the meter I also checked the voltage of the internal battery used to store calibration data.
In this InTheMail segment I receive the HP 3478A 5.5 digit multimeter, a Probe Master 8028s test lead set, the Anker Astro E3 10000mAh portable battery charger and the Seagate Expansion 2TB external storage hard drive.
In this video I am assembling a 0-30V 0-3A Adjustable Linear Power Supply kit. Will it work at first power on? Or will Murphy get me this time? Watch the video and see how I got myself into trouble. I also reverse engineered and got a schematic of this kit which I am showing towards the end of the video.
A list of the items I show on this InTheMail video:
2.4 inch 320×240 px TFT display module based on the ILI9341 lcd controller, complete with touchscreen, uSD card slot, 128Mbit flash, independent font chip and the required power circuitry.
ESP8266 modules (3 different variations), a small solar panel, waterproof enclosure and Li-ion battery cells. uSD card holder thing. 13W LED 5050 E27 lightbulb. Breadboad + breadboard power supply + jumper cables. 0-30V 0-2A Adjustable lab power supply kit, unassembled. A bunch of components I ordered from Comet Electronics.
In this video I am calibrating the Gophert CPS-3205C power supply using my Keithley 175 4.5 digit multimeter and my adjustable dummy load.
I got this HP Agilent E3611A Power Supply from ebay. It was marked as not working and I was planing a repair video on it. Unfortunately the unit turned out to be fully functional so I only did a teardown and calibration.