Just a short video showing you the nicest pcb ruler I’ve seen so far. It contains the most common microwave components that you will find in an RF design.
Welcome to a new InTheMail, the series that will make your account balance go negative or so I’ve been told by my viewers. I admit it myself, when I watch these kind of episodes from other youtubers and i see something interesting, there is no going back, I have to order that stuff.
Here is a list with the items shown in this video:
- 3W RGB Flashing Rainbow LED
- Mini LCD Digital Humidity Temperature Meter
- ACS712 Current Sensor Module
- TTP226 8 Channel Capacitive Touch Sensor
- W25Q32B Winbond 32M SPI Flash Memory
- Universal USB breakout board
- Adjustable DC-DC Step-Down Converter
- 5.8GHz Microwave Radar Sensor
- AA NiMH Rechargeable Battery
Links for all of these items will be in the video description which is visible on youtube.