This is a followup video on the 300W pure sine wave inverter I reviewed a couple of weeks ago. A couple of people we’re curious how the output mosfets are switched in order to obtain that nice looking sine wave on the output.
Welcome to another Voltlog, today we’ll be taking a look at what I’ve been receiving in the mail recently. As much as you guys like watching this stuff, I also like getting all these electronic modules from China. I find it interesting every time I get my hands on a new circuit.
As always I appreciate feedback and discussions in the comments section below, please let me know what you think and don’t forget to like the video, that is always a clear indication of what kind of content you guys like seeing.
Here are links to all the items shown in this video:
- 30V Adjustable Lab Power Supply Kit
- 78XX Voltage Regulator Kit
- AT30 4A Buck Boost DC-DC Converter
- 2A MT3608 Step-Up DC-DC Boost Converter
- TPS40057 Synchronous Buck Step-Down DC-DC Converter
- TP5100 4.2/8.4V Lithium Battery Charging Module
- TP5100 Datasheet
- Samsung ICR18650-26F Lithium Battery
- Wemos D1 Mini
- TPA3110 2x15W Class D Audio Amplifier Module
- Attiny85 DigiSpark Development Board
- APDS-9960 Ambient Light RGB Proximity Gesture Sensor
- Dual CH PWM Generator Module
Welcome to a new InTheMail, the series that everybody seems to like, seriously I’m thinking this is starting to look like some group meeting where we all have the addiction to keep purchasing cheap electronic stuff from China.
Here is a list with the items shown in this video:
- SG3525A PWM generator module
- Photocell Automatic On/Off Light Switch Relay
- B0505S-1W Isolated 5V DC-DC Converter
- 5V 2A DC-DC Converter USB Charger With Voltmeter Module
- 5V 3A DC-DC Converter USB Charger Module
- 12V 0.5A AC-DC Switching Power Supply Module
- LCD1602 I2C Serial Interface Adapter Module
- WS2812 RGB LED Controller
- WS2812 RGB LED Strip PCB Module
You can find links to all of these items in the video description visible on youtube.
Welcome to a new InTheMail video where I show you everything I purchase electronics related.
A list of items appearing in this video:
- 0:10 Hakko A1321 ceramic heating element
- 4:30 Soldering iron soft metallic cleaning sponge
- 5:25 Alcohol plastic container 200ml
- 6:00 Antistatic ESD working gloves
- 7:21 Star shaped led aluminium pcb base
- 8:00 Cree XTE White LED
- 9:33 Pentalobe 0.8mm screwdriver
- 10:25 Excellway CH2 Quick Wire Connector
- 11:30 M3 x 25mm black countersunk hex screw
- 12:27 High voltage 3V to 7KV boost module
- 14:32 1W 350mA led driver with pwm control
- 16:38 DHT11 humidity and temperature sensor
- 17:23 Bi-directional 4 line level converter module
A new InTheMail video because mail items have been constantly coming in. I hope you’ll find it interesting and if that’s the case, hit that like button so I know you like this kind of video.
Here is a list of items shown in this video:
- DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down Module with LCD
- OLED Panel Meter 0-33V 0-3A
- PWM DC Motor Speed Control
- BQ24650 MPPT Solar Panel Lithium Lead Acid Battery Charge Controller 5A
- Battery BMS Protection Board For 3S 18650 Lithium Battery
- Battery BMS Protection Board For 3-4S 18650 Lithium Battery
- Mini DC-DC converter Module
- RS232 Bluetooth Serial Adapter
- HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- MP3 Format U Disk TF Card decoder board module amplifier player
- Digispark Attiny85 Micro USB Development Board
- RFID T5577 125KHz EM4100 ID Card Copier Duplicator
- HC-SR505 Mini Infrared PIR Motion Sensor
- NCP1203D60 PWM Controller IC
- Energy Meter Electricity Monitor
You can find links for all of these items in the video description.