Just a short update to let you know there will be some price cuts on the usual suppliers from China on the 11th. It’s a good chance to get stuff at discounted prices.
Last InTheMail video was published almost two months ago so I think you will appreciate this one where I got some interesting stuff from the usual Chinese sources.
Links for all the items shown in this video below:
- Hex shank drill bits set
- O-ring tool pick set
- Cheap T2 screwdriver
- iFixit 64 Bit Screwdriver Set
- Nitecore T Series Flashlight Banggood & Amazon
- DC 200V 10A Voltage Current Meter
- DC-DC Step Down Module Efficiency Of 95%
- PM2.5 GP2Y1014AU0F dust sensor
- RP-SMA male to female angled connector
- RP-SMA 50 ohm terminators
- INA3221 Breakout Board: Ebay & Amazon
- Short hmdi cable
- Assortment mini blade fuse
- Arduino m0 wemos
- 15mm heat shrink tube
- Nichrome Wire 0.3mm 10m
This is a short weekend update, I got some electronics from LIDL and even though they’re not high quality it seems they are worth the money for a hobby shop.