Today I am taking a look at the Owon B35T, 6000 count multimeter with bluetooth connectivity. Together with the iOS or Android app you get datalogging capability over bluetooth for just $60.
This week I build a DIY bluetooth 4.0 audio receiver. I used the CSR8635 bluetooth module, a recycled lithium battery cell that I got out of an old laptop, a TP4056 battery charging & protection IC and a DIY PCB I made myself.
Here are links to these items if you plan to build one yourself:
- CSR8635 Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Module
- TP4056 Battery Charging and Protection Module
- 400mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- MCP6272 op-amp
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Generic ABS Plastic Enclosure
Or you can just buy a ready-made bluetooth receiver.
In this episode we are going to build a bluetooth speaker amplifier based on the TDA7492P class D audio amplifier coupled with a Bluetooth 4 module. We are not actually going to build the amplifier module because we can get that from China, very affordable, it only costs around $12 shipped which is way less that it would cost us to buy the bluetooth module and the TDA7492P individually not to mention the cost of fabricating a PCB of this size.
So we are actually going to use this module and build the final product with a nice enclosure and a suitable external power supply
Here are some links for the parts used to build this project:
- Bluetooth Audio Amplifier With Enclosure TDA7492P
- Bluetooth Audio Amplifier PCB Module TDA7492P
- Switching Power Supply Brick 24V 3A
- Aluminium Enclosure 110x66x24
- DC Power Jack Panel Mount
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Panel Mount
- 4 Way Speaker Terminal
- Mini Rocker Switch On/Off 3A
- 100x100x0.5mm Thermal Silicone Pad
- 20x20x15 Aluminium Heatsink
- Countersunk Screw 3x6mm
- Brass Standoffs Kit
- Self Adhesive Rubber Feet
Wiring diagram below:
A new InTheMail video because mail items have been constantly coming in. I hope you’ll find it interesting and if that’s the case, hit that like button so I know you like this kind of video.
Here is a list of items shown in this video:
- DC-DC Adjustable Step-Down Module with LCD
- OLED Panel Meter 0-33V 0-3A
- PWM DC Motor Speed Control
- BQ24650 MPPT Solar Panel Lithium Lead Acid Battery Charge Controller 5A
- Battery BMS Protection Board For 3S 18650 Lithium Battery
- Battery BMS Protection Board For 3-4S 18650 Lithium Battery
- Mini DC-DC converter Module
- RS232 Bluetooth Serial Adapter
- HC-05 Bluetooth Module
- MP3 Format U Disk TF Card decoder board module amplifier player
- Digispark Attiny85 Micro USB Development Board
- RFID T5577 125KHz EM4100 ID Card Copier Duplicator
- HC-SR505 Mini Infrared PIR Motion Sensor
- NCP1203D60 PWM Controller IC
- Energy Meter Electricity Monitor
You can find links for all of these items in the video description.
Hi and welcome to a new InTheMail, this time we have allot of items to look at and some of them were ordered 2 or even 3 months ago but due to the postal service madness that happens every year during holidays they arrived a bit late.
The video is split across two parts to avoid making it too long so make sure you watch both parts.
Usually when I order stuff from China mainland to Romania it takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive while stuff from Hong Kong takes about 5 weeks to arrive. However every year orders placed starting from about 15th of November up to 31st of December take very long to arrive sometimes even arriving after 8-9 weeks. So right now about a third of my orders are late or missing because there is also a good chance they will never arrive once they go past the 8 weeks mark.
A list with links for all the items shown is in the video description so do check them out.
In this InTheMail episode I receive the following items:
- AD9850 DDS Signal Generator Module 0-40MHz.
- Bluetooth CC2541 4.0 BLE UART Transceiver Serial Module (Texas Instruments).
- SPK-8615-A Bluetooth 4.0 Mono Audio Module with CSR8615.
- XS-3868 Stereo Bluetooth Module with Omnivision OVC3860.
- 1Hz-50MHz Frequency Meter Kit (7 segment LED display).
- LED POV Rotating Electronic Kit.
- Macro 58mm Filter Close Up Lens Set For Nikon D3000 D3100.
- 0.36 Inch Digital Voltmeter 0 – 200V 7-segment LED.
- SMA male to BNC male coaxial pigtail RG58.
- BR-2/3A Panasonic Lithium Battery.