Today I am taking a look at the Owon B35T, 6000 count multimeter with bluetooth connectivity. Together with the iOS or Android app you get datalogging capability over bluetooth for just $60.
Today I am taking a look at the ISDT Q6 Plus, a 300W battery charger. I was pleasantly surprised by the build quality of the device.
Product page here and some pictures from the teardown below:
I never expected this electronic dummy load to be so bad because I kinda liked the way it’s built and how it looks. Unfortunately it’s way out of spec on the measurements and also has some firmware bugs.
150W Electronic Load Buying Links:
60W Electronic Load Buying Links:
And here a short user manual that I wrote: PDF
This is my review of the Wowstick 1S battery powered electric screwdriver. The product was provided for free by banggood.com. I think it’s a great tool but I would’ve liked to see a bit more torque.
Hello and welcome to a new InTheMail, this one is shot from the new Voltlog lab. I haven’t finished setting everything up in here so the sound & lighting might not be to the same level that I had before but please bare with me I’m working on solving everything. Since I haven’t installed all my equipment I thought it’s better if I do an InTheMail episode so let’s get started.
Here are links to all the items shown in this video:
- 90 Degrees Angled RP-SMA Male to Female Adapters
- SMA Male RG402 RF Connector
- RP-SMA Male RG402 RF Connector
- SMA Female RF Crimping RG58 Connector
- SMA Male RF Panel Mount Connector
- RG402 Rigid Coax Cable
- USB Type-C SMD Connector
- Dual USB 3.0 Type A Jack
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket SMD
- 0.1 Inch Pin Header Different Colors
- Screw Terminal Connector 4 pin 5.08mm
- 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug
- 3.5mm Gold Plated Stereo Jack Plug
- Panel Mounting DC Jack 2.1mm
- DB9 Female/Male Adapter Gender Changer
- 4mm Banana Jack Plug High Current M5
- 18650 Single Cell SMD Socket
- 18650 Dual Cell SMD Socket
- N/O SPST Reed Glass Switches
- Green SW-460 Tilt Switch
- SW-100 Tilt Switch
- SW-200D Vibration Switch
- SW-18010P Tilt Switch
- Mini Rocker Switch 3A 250V
- Round SPDT ON-OFF Rocker Switch 6A 250V
- Slide Switch SS12F32 SPDT 5V 0.3A
- Latching Flashlight Switch 1A 30V DC
- Blue Latching Push Switch 8x8mm 6 pin
- Momentary Push Button Switch
- Tactile 12x12mm LED Indicator Switch
- KSD9700 N/O Thermal Bi-Metalic Switch 50C
- 24AWG UL1007 Hook-up Wire
- 24AWG Silicone Wire
- Prototyping Copper/Silver Wire
- Vintage Color Braided Cable
- Heat Shrink Tube 27mm
I understand there has to be some research and testing done for these fuses to meet the safety requirements but can that account for the huge price?
I’m moving to a new apartment and I have more space for the voltlog lab. Unfortunately I won’t be able to upload any videos for 1-2 weeks until I have everything setup.
This is a short weekend update, I got some electronics from LIDL and even though they’re not high quality it seems they are worth the money for a hobby shop.
Today we are taking a look at my electronics related mail, I’ve got a bunch of random stuff and links for all of them are provided below the video.
- Subwoofer pre-amplifier module
- TP5000 3.6/4.2V Lithium Charging Module
- DRV8833 Dual H-Bridge Driver Module
- L9110 Dual H-Bridge Driver Module
- USB Soldering Iron
- USB Desktop Cooling Fan
- Red Plastic Filter
- Thin Plastic Gel Filter Set
- SMD Capacitor/Resistor Sample Book
- Adjustable Current Source 4-20mA
- ESP-WROOM-02 ESP8266EX Module
- ESP32 Breakout PCB Module
- 30mm Kapton Adhesive Tape
- 48mm Aluminium Adhesive Tape
- U Aluminium Heatsink 48x48x80
- U Aluminium Heatsink 48x48x150
- 55x35x15mm Black Plastic Case
- 80x50x21mm White Plastic Case
- Electronic Junction Case with Vents
- 100x60x25 Black Plastic Case
- M3 Hex Nuts
- M3 x 4mm Philips Screw
- M3 Threaded Brass Insert
- M2 M3 DrillPro Tap
- Polishing Brass Cup
In this video I am doing a teardown of the S-993A desoldering gun to check if there are any problems with the wiring inside.